Fun and games in GTA 5.

Waddy
Site Admin

Fun and games in GTA 5.

Post by Waddy » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:42 pm

These days, I spend some time enjoying Grand Theft Auto 5 Online. Last week I switched from the PS4 version to the PS5 version and the difference is startling. Once you have a PS5, you can switch your character over for free. I think I paid $10 for the PS5 version, can't remember. Anyway, the graphics are stunning and the controller seems more sensitive. I've got 650,000 credits so I look for other stuff to do. Lately, I've been collecting the 'Thelma and Louise' Easter Egg car. If it's Tuesday in Los Santos, I'm standing on a mountain about the Altruist Camp with a sniper rifle in my hands at exactly 7 PM. Here are some videos of my successes.

Note: I lost the first one. It seems you can't put a car in your bunker. It will disappear. Make sure you put your cars in a regular garage. My T&L cars go into my Facility for now.
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
Waddy
Site Admin

Re: Fun and games in GTA 5.

Post by Waddy » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:37 am

Update: Yesterday, I saw it was Tuesday so I headed up to the mountain to snag another T&L car. Well, guess who didn't show up? I was there, the cops were there; we were all looking at the spot where T&L should have been but they didn't show up. Makes me wonder if T&L show up without the cops? Now that would be interesting.
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.