Tune request of the God

Here is where you'll find links to Praiano's tunes for Gran Turismo Sport. Feel free to join the forum to discuss the tunes.
JimTigz

Tune request of the God

Post by JimTigz » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:04 pm

Hey Praiano,
Just want to say a massive thanks for all your awesome tunes since at least Gt5, can't find anyone that dies a better job, you must be busy. But I was wondering if you might be able to Tune the Renault Sport Megane Gr.4 if you get the chance. I love that car but can't get it quite right now myself, or find it anywhere else for that matter.
Thanks again & happy racing! 😁

Gudjion

praiano63

Re: Tune request of the God

Post by praiano63 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:33 am

JimTigz wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:04 pm
Hey Praiano,
Just want to say a massive thanks for all your awesome tunes since at least Gt5, can't find anyone that dies a better job, you must be busy. But I was wondering if you might be able to Tune the Renault Sport Megane Gr.4 if you get the chance. I love that car but can't get it quite right now myself, or find it anywhere else for that matter.
Thanks again & happy racing! 😁

Gudjion
Sorry but i don't tune FF cars anymore in this game. I don't like the driving feeling and because of this i can't produce a performant tune for it.
You can check Ju,p Ace's garage in GTP , i've heard some good things about his MEGANE GR4
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

JimTigz

Re: Tune request of the God

Post by JimTigz » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:26 pm

Thanks once again dude. I don't usually go for FF either, much prefer RWD but I just found with the power to weight & o'course a good tune the Audi TT Cup damn near unbeatable but I knew the Megane was quicker, just needed this tune to gain those extra 10ths.
Thanks again!
I just applied that tune from Jump Ace now & it seems pretty sweet, fastest lap & 2nd place. But the M3 & 86 will always give em run. 😁
Massive thanks again for all your diligent & most excellent work.