Praiano Sticker and Livery

Here is where you'll find links to Praiano's tunes for Gran Turismo Sport. Feel free to join the forum to discuss the tunes.
BongoFury

Praiano Sticker and Livery

Post by BongoFury » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:22 am

Hi Guys,
after messing around with Inkscape I finally found out how to create Stickers in SVG Format to upload to GTS. I always wanted a Praiano Sticker for my Praiano-tuned cars, now I have it ;) And I made some liverys in "Praiano Style" too, you'll find the sticker and the liveries by searching the tags "praiano" and "gtworld". I'll make some better sticker later, this was just the first try, hope you like it anyway.

Inkscape is Open Source, so it's free to use and can be downloaded here:
https://inkscape.org/en/

(To Laurent and Brian: If you have any objections or wishes about the build and usage of the tags "praiano" and "gtworld", please let me know!)
(BongoFury23)

vedder1992

Re: Praiano Sticker and Livery

Post by vedder1992 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:43 am

BongoFury wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:22 am
Hi Guys,
after messing around with Inkscape I finally found out how to create Stickers in SVG Format to upload to GTS. I always wanted a Praiano Sticker for my Praiano-tuned cars, now I have it ;) And I made some liverys in "Praiano Style" too, you'll find the sticker and the liveries by searching the tags "praiano" and "gtworld". I'll make some better sticker later, this was just the first try, hope you like it anyway.

(To Laurent and Brian: If you have any objections or wishes about the build and usage of the tags "praiano" and "gtworld", please let me know!)
Nice effort :D
''Don't ever put your happiness in someone else's hands. They'll drop it. They'll drop it every time''.

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:33 pm

BongoFury wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:22 am
Hi Guys,

Very nice, going to use it if it is on share.
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

The Judge 2009

Post by The Judge 2009 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:28 am

Love it....well done... :mrgreen:
PS4 PSN: TheJudge2009
Chris.
Accelerate Until you see GOD....Then Brake.....
If you spin out in corner 7, and nobody saw you....
Well.... Did you really spin out!!!!!