- low threshold!praiano63 wrote: ↑Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:41 pm
It would be a very good thing,lap time is not very important because this is very relative to the driver, but comparing stock and tuned time is interesting , together with how the car react to the inputs. Driving pleasure is above everything. Some good cars put a smile on your face and you can drive them hours and hours just for the feel.
I can take some request for the ring, suzuka, maggiore or any fun track like this. No oval . Let s see.
- what track can serve for an allround tune please advise/decide ? soft for bumpy vs. hard vs. top speed ability (so only top speed adjustment necessary?)... so an allround track!
- what important tunes from the beta are we missing ? are all classes covered?
- use other tunes from other tuners for comparison or inspiration? (could be an bad idea, should not turn out as a secret mini-fitt, but in the comment field one could share ideas, so also about experiences from other tunes? we are still in the family here, so why not in i-sanct?, let us keep it simple(!) - so no squabble about rules...)
- use the tune with different tires, CH vs. SS vs. RS vs... , and how does it affect the car, when does one have to fight a car vs the track... conclusion: combo(s) that put a smile on your face?
- how does the car/tune combo stand up to other car/tune combo from it's class
- wheel vs. ds4 (only tc to 2 and the tune is fine?)
- each car/track combo as a new threat, first few posts as placebo to collect the info/findings/thoughts/results grouped
- i will try to open a room/lobby (european) so we can meet online/online testing..., some one could open in amerasia aswell? name it pracheck(1,2,3,4,....) or something like that easy to find but not obvious to keep it low profile to keep idiots out, close it and open again with other rules or other owner...
to start with...
- Mazda Roadster S (ND)
- Volkswagen Golf VII GTI
- Nissan GTR 2017
- McLaren 650S
- Aston Martin One-77
Hyundai Genesis ’13 Gr.3
Hyundai Genesis ’13 Gr.4
BMW Z4 GT3 ’11
Renault Megane Gr. 4
just open new threat, choose track and car, later provide tune,
and hopefully things happen by itself,
so: good opening post with idea's question, reserve paceboslots, , and who knows could it be fun and serve as a preparation for things to come in the hope that future updates won't make the tunes useless...
what do the others think???