first questions

Here is where you'll find links to Praiano's tunes for Gran Turismo Sport. Feel free to join the forum to discuss the tunes.
steefpeef

first questions

Post by steefpeef » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:18 am

Hello Laurent,

not the obvious questions (what do you think of the game and so on, you already wrote about it in other places about the beta), but some other questions...

- where did you start (carreer, online, arcarde)
- where do you spend the most time now (online, arcarde)?
- did you try old gts-beta-tunes? did they work?
- how is your feel with road car's with (even super soft)sliks, in gt6 (not 5) i recall you did not like it, but here it is possible/does it make sense?
- where do you see a "time trial challenge" --> in the qualifying for the daily challenge or elsewhere?
- what track's/car's (road vs.race) do you like / dislike?
- dou you already find good track/car combo's, i guess you do most of your tuning on Nordschleife and Suzuka?

grts, Stefan
psn: steefpeef

praiano63

Re: first questions

Post by praiano63 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:35 pm

steefpeef wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:18 am
Hello Laurent,

not the obvious questions (what do you think of the game and so on, you already wrote about it in other places about the beta), but some other questions...

- how is your feel with road car's with (even super soft)sliks, in gt6 (not 5) i recall you did not like it, but here it is possible/does it make sense?
- where do you see a "time trial challenge" --> in the qualifying for the daily challenge or elsewhere?
- dou you already find good track/car combo's, i guess you do most of your tuning on Nordschleife and Suzuka?

grts, Stefan
Campain mode golding school missions (almost finished)- Together Sport mode half time - Arcade for tuning. Lobby just a few because of my NAT 3 , just some rooms open for this nat 3 thing. My provider is fixing soon i hope.
Online sport mode.70% 30% +-
No they don t , totally different physics.
I love them. Great feling at the wheel. But it is just a begining. The 911 GT3 is a must at N400 sport medium tires.
On sport mode all the events qualification times are time trial. Also the licences and the missions. From a portion of circuit to a lap and a full race time. Classification friends and world.
Not any for the moment, just have to learn the new ones and we have perfect tools for this. The cones showing braling points , turn in points , apex and out corner point are really perfect for most. Just a few are not matching depending of the car, but tolearn a new track it is great really.
Sure, suzuka and nordschleife are y best points to tune and drive. Interlagos is amazing too, i am already hooked.Lago maggiorre also is great.
I m in love , that s it. :lol:
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

steefpeef

Post by steefpeef » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:52 pm

thank you a lot for the answers, and i got some new inspiration from them,

please keep us updated if you gain new insights or ideas/thoughts about the use of the game,

my overall feel for the game is fine, i entered some random lobbies, and the race-etiquette was surprisingly good, much better than the daily races...

i am a happy man!

I felt in

PC —> as a stranger
AC —> as a guest
GTS —> @home again
psn: steefpeef

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:48 pm

steefpeef wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:52 pm
thank you a lot for the answers, and i got some new inspiration from them,

please keep us updated if you gain new insights or ideas/thoughts about the use of the game,

my overall feel for the game is fine, i entered some random lobbies, and the race-etiquette was surprisingly good, much better than the daily races...

i am a happy man!

I felt in

PC —> as a stranger
AC —> as a guest
GTS —> @home again
I have forgot :
Circuit experience is the best way to earn money and mostly cars.
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.