praiano GT Sport tunes

Here is where you'll find links to Praiano's tunes for Gran Turismo Sport. Feel free to join the forum to discuss the tunes.
TotallyStock

Re: Ingenious

Post by TotallyStock » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:43 am

YapalfeuAulac wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:09 pm
TotallyStock wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:28 am
Wow that is cool!
A new painting by Pierre Soulages?

Don't know if anyone can see this Laurent. Looks like it's a video from FB but all I see is a black rectangle :P :?

This is the link, right? https://www.facebook.com/Adtecgames/vid ... 588628404/ Not sure if it one needs to have Facebook to open it. Hope that helped.
Now I know who Pierre Soulages is (other than "the world's greatest living artist." --wiki ). :)
On a serious note, I saw the embedded video and watched it. It was not a black image for me.

I think the 'rack and pinion' adaptation of the PS4 controller is a great idea. I have read on forums it mentioned before, but I have not actually seen an example.
PSN: totallystock1024

YapalfeuAulac

Post by YapalfeuAulac » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:33 am

TotallyStock wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:43 am
Now I know who Pierre Soulages is (other than "the world's greatest living artist." --wiki ). :)
;)
TotallyStock wrote:
On a serious note, I saw the embedded video and watched it. It was not a black image for me.
I just found out why. I use Firefox, which shows a black image. Tried with Chrome and bingo: the video is here :o !
Pierre
"Yappa"
PSN: IGURAG11

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self - Ernest Hemingway

vedder1992

Post by vedder1992 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:01 am

YapalfeuAulac wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:33 am
TotallyStock wrote:
;)
TotallyStock wrote:
I just found out why. I use Firefox, which shows a black image. Tried with Chrome and bingo: the video is here :o !
I only use Chrome and the other day I could only view the video through your link Pierre. However, today I can view the original video with no problems :?
''Don't ever put your happiness in someone else's hands. They'll drop it. They'll drop it every time''.

YapalfeuAulac

Post by YapalfeuAulac » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:56 am

vedder1992 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:01 am
I only use Chrome and the other day I could only view the video through your link Pierre. However, today I can view the original video with no problems :?
:shock: Strange enough!
Pierre
"Yappa"
PSN: IGURAG11

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self - Ernest Hemingway

Agathodaimon

Post by Agathodaimon » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:34 pm

YapalfeuAulac wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:33 am
I'm using Firefox 57.0 at the moment with 'uMatrix' and 'uBlock Origin' Extensions active and only saw the black rectangle until i allowed connections to 'facebook.com' and 'fbcdn.net' in uMatrix.
Now it's working fine!

'Controller wheel ' is a great idea, looks nice, not sure how competitive it is though :)
Cheers Alex
PSN: AlexAlien66

praiano63

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by praiano63 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:19 pm

2 news cars.
BMW M4 Coupé - N400 - BOP on - All around tune
Ford Mustang premium fastback GT '15 - N400 - BOP on - All around tune

Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

ZefMirrorman

Post by ZefMirrorman » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm

Great job!!!

One aditional question...

When you perform online races from the Sport Mode and race with your own cars, for example on the Group 3 or Group 4 daily races, the car may be yours but it´s "affected" with BOP settings...

Does it in this case, also locks on the initial setups (for example: suspension, aerodinamics, drivetrain, brake distribuition and so...settings) that were in the default setup, or does it keep the setup you had previously "installed" on your own car (your optimized and personal setup) ????

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Sport mode lock everything. Just brake balance and traction control are open.
I just use my tunes in arcade mode or alone in a room. My NAT 3 still don't let me in .. still the same problem. I am changing my provider this week . I hope it will resolve my problem.
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

ZefMirrorman

Post by ZefMirrorman » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:42 pm

praiano63 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:42 pm
I just use my tunes in arcade mode or alone in a room. My NAT 3 still don't let me in .. still the same problem. I am changing my provider this week . I hope it will resolve my problem.
Thanks! :)

About NAT 3 type... do´t you have access to your router???

Theres is a way to change the Nat Type (http://www.playstationing.com/ps4/how-t ... nd-ps3/839)

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:16 pm

ZefMirrorman wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:42 pm
praiano63 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:42 pm
Thanks! :)

About NAT 3 type... do´t you have access to your router???

Theres is a way to change the Nat Type (http://www.playstationing.com/ps4/how-t ... nd-ps3/839)
No i don´t , i ask to the provider assistance 1 month ago to open some ports but just blablabla . I am going to have a new provider tomorrow, they are selling 20M optic fiber connection for the same price as the other that was only 7M .
I hope to be able to race in any room this week end.