praiano GT Sport tunes

Here is where you'll find links to Praiano's tunes for Gran Turismo Sport. Feel free to join the forum to discuss the tunes.
BongoFury

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by BongoFury » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:39 am

Thanks a lot!
(BongoFury23)

ZefMirrorman

Post by ZefMirrorman » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:28 am

Hi Praiano!!

In this video that you´ve published: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRl99YIjPSs&t=1s[/youtube] with BMW M6 GT3 - Nurburgring Nordschleife - BOP On, when playing it, on minute 0:55, appears (on yellow and left) BOP Balance of Performance For Road Course, as set (on yellow) and with a chain lock on: Power Ratio as 97% and Weigth Reduction Ratio as 101%!!

What is needed to get such result?? Both 2"events" I´ve talked about??? I´ve tried and tried.. and I can´t get none to happen!!!! What is the secret?(catch)????

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:04 pm

ZefMirrorman wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:28 am
Hi Praiano!!

In this video that you´ve published: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRl99YIjPSs&t=1s[/youtube] with BMW M6 GT3 - Nurburgring Nordschleife - BOP On, when playing it, on minute 0:55, appears (on yellow and left) BOP Balance of Performance For Road Course, as set (on yellow) and with a chain lock on: Power Ratio as 97% and Weigth Reduction Ratio as 101%!!

What is needed to get such result?? Both 2"events" I´ve talked about??? I´ve tried and tried.. and I can´t get none to happen!!!! What is the secret?(catch)????
Hello, i think it is because this tuned was published on november 3 and since this time BOP corrections were made by PD. This is why numbers are not matching anymore.
Bop is still good for this BMW , it´s one of the more performant cars actually.
;)
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

ZefMirrorman

Post by ZefMirrorman » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:06 pm

But you´ve got a much more actual tune (for the Mcclaren F1 94) posted on Youtube at 2/Feb/18: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2c7IwCPyEM&t=111s[/youtube] where in minute: 1:55, same happens!!! (possible to setup BOP settings for the Mcclaren! ????

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:11 pm

ZefMirrorman wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:06 pm
But you´ve got a much more actual tune (for the Mcclaren F1 94) posted on Youtube at 2/Feb/18: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2c7IwCPyEM&t=111s[/youtube] where in minute: 1:55, same happens!!! (possible to setup BOP settings for the Mcclaren! ????
I´ve never seen this, i just set the power in the N range and select the BOP option , i don´t think there is a way to have differents numbers at least for the same version of the game. The F1 is 1.11version , i have made it a few days ago. :roll:
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

ZefMirrorman

Post by ZefMirrorman » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:22 pm

Praiano.. you seem you are not understanding my question. or then pretending not to...

The values may be different that is not important!!!.. The important stuff is how do you have access to Bop settings?????

And that is what happens in any of these videso (being the last from V1.11. of the game!!!) In both you have access to BOP configuration and that is shown by the BOP Configuration on the left being shown (set) to YELLOW, and the Power and Weight reduction being.. with locker .. while the rest of the settings aren´t!!!! That kind of result, and achievement I´ve never ever been able to achieve on GTS! Never!!! So there must be some catch.. or some kind of little trick to be able to set this!

what I´m very very sure is that I´ve tries a lot of times with different cars and I never been able to get the BOP set as yellow (changeable) ..nor the lockers only locked.. for the power and weight ratios... What is the catch?? Or then who knows. maybe my GTS is bugged and it´s simply me in the whole world that is´nt able to to do this!!???? (still another possiblility.. I´m mental disabled??? I hope not!!)

ZefMirrorman

Post by ZefMirrorman » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:45 pm

Meanwhile I think I know why I never achieved this.. this is only possible on an Online Lobby.. with BOP settings.. is´nt it?? And as I´ve never tried to enter an online lobby to race.... :(

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:29 pm

ZefMirrorman wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:22 pm
Praiano.. you seem you are not understanding my question. or then pretending not to...

The values may be different that is not important!!!.. The important stuff is how do you have access to Bop settings?????

And that is what happens in any of these videso (being the last from V1.11. of the game!!!) In both you have access to BOP configuration and that is shown by the BOP Configuration on the left being shown (set) to YELLOW, and the Power and Weight reduction being.. with locker .. while the rest of the settings aren´t!!!! That kind of result, and achievement I´ve never ever been able to achieve on GTS! Never!!! So there must be some catch.. or some kind of little trick to be able to set this!

what I´m very very sure is that I´ve tries a lot of times with different cars and I never been able to get the BOP set as yellow (changeable) ..nor the lockers only locked.. for the power and weight ratios... What is the catch?? Or then who knows. maybe my GTS is bugged and it´s simply me in the whole world that is´nt able to to do this!!???? (still another possiblility.. I´m mental disabled??? I hope not!!)
Sorry but what is very clear for you reading in english sometime is very difficult for me. I have to remember you that english is not my first or even second language. I don´t understand why you write ( or then pretending not to... ) . I always try to answer the best way i can to anybody.
Anyway , if you mean , where is it possible to set the bop , i do this in the arcade mode. There you will be able to do this.

Jay

Post by Jay » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:25 am

ZefMirrorman wrote:

what I´m very very sure is that I´ve tries a lot of times with different cars and I never been able to get the BOP set as yellow (changeable) ..nor the lockers only locked.. for the power and weight ratios... What is the catch?? Or then who knows. maybe my GTS is bugged and it´s simply me in the whole world that is´nt able to to do this!!???? (still another possiblility.. I´m mental disabled??? I hope not!!
You need to be very careful about implied accusations. Laurent is one of the most helpful people on this forum.
Jay

"If it's too loud, you're too old..."

PSN: Jaywalk3r1884

Matze-Lang

Post by Matze-Lang » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:21 am

ZefMirrorman wrote:

So many accusations.Lol

In Germany we say " if you have not a idea,shout your mouth!!! And listen"

And now where is the "excuse me" i cant read nothing. that is very incorrect. Shame on you

Laurent is alltime Honestly and helpful.
Thx in Name of the other dudes and me to Laurent, for spend your time for us.best Tuner since GT5