praiano GT Sport tunes

Here is where you'll find links to Praiano's tunes for Gran Turismo Sport. Feel free to join the forum to discuss the tunes.
Skiff_Poler

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by Skiff_Poler » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:19 am

I think a testing grounds idea is a very good one.

MunmanSTK

Post by MunmanSTK » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:19 pm

praiano63 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:47 am
YapalfeuAulac wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:03 am
praiano63 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:20 pm

My setings are just a base. For the gears there is a tutorial to do yourself a perfectly adapted gearbox.
viewtopic.php?f=92&t=2608#p24195
I guess the question was: what are the stages, what to do first ;) ? Top speed, then the gears and the final gear? Haven't played GTS so far, but usually in GT6 it was final gear, top speed, gears, final gear...
Just the order it s writen on the topic. No more GT6 final gear first. If you do the tranny trick in GTS , you can have a gearbox that goes from 200 to 250 kmh from 1st to last gear. Or if you do the oposit tranny trick , it will give for example from 60 kmh to 450 kmh from 1st gear to last....
:lol:
So in GTS it is top speed slider first
gears ratios
and eventually final gear to fine tune your top speed if needed, moving all gears together.
Like a boss. ;)
Hello mr praiano. Greetings from Brunei and thanx for all your great tunes. Just bought GTS and im really having trouble matching your transmission numbers. Im trying it with the Corvette Gr3 settings and following your instructions. Start with top speed slider to 240kph. Then 1st gear ratio but mine only goes as far as 2.385/109. Where as your settings for 1st gear is 1.928/150. I even tried adjusting the gear ratio but the numbers are all over the place.

Am i missing something obvious here?

Looking forward to your reply.

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:33 am

MunmanSTK wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:19 pm
praiano63 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:47 am
YapalfeuAulac wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:03 am

I guess the question was: what are the stages, what to do first ;) ? Top speed, then the gears and the final gear? Haven't played GTS so far, but usually in GT6 it was final gear, top speed, gears, final gear...
Just the order it s writen on the topic. No more GT6 final gear first. If you do the tranny trick in GTS , you can have a gearbox that goes from 200 to 250 kmh from 1st to last gear. Or if you do the oposit tranny trick , it will give for example from 60 kmh to 450 kmh from 1st gear to last....
:lol:
So in GTS it is top speed slider first
gears ratios
and eventually final gear to fine tune your top speed if needed, moving all gears together.
Like a boss. ;)
Hello mr praiano. Greetings from Brunei and thanx for all your great tunes. Just bought GTS and im really having trouble matching your transmission numbers. Im trying it with the Corvette Gr3 settings and following your instructions. Start with top speed slider to 240kph. Then 1st gear ratio but mine only goes as far as 2.385/109. Where as your settings for 1st gear is 1.928/150. I even tried adjusting the gear ratio but the numbers are all over the place.

Am i missing something obvious here?

Looking forward to your reply.
Hello.
I know, there is a problem since the last update 2 days ago. Gears are not matching anymore.
Before the update it was possible to build extremelly short gearboxes , or extremelly wide range at the opposit.
Now all the things came back to what they were in GT6. The best way to build close ratio gearbox is to perform the well know tranny trick.
So the solution to build the gearboxes of all my pre update cars is this one.

-Reset the gearbox
-Final gear to maximum , full right.
-Top speed to minimum full left
- 1st gear minimum full left
-last gear maximum full right
- Then with the final gear set the top speed you need in last gear.
- Spread the intermediarry gears heaventhly .

That is all. Good luck.
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

BongoFury

Post by BongoFury » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:33 am

Ah, thanks!
(BongoFury23)

Reflex

Post by Reflex » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:11 pm

Sorry for my stupid questions but I am a new racer who only played GT Prologue some years ago. Why can't I time my gr4 cars in sport mode. I understand the power to weight is balanced but why are all my settings blocked? Will it be released if I get a better drivers rating?

vedder1992

Post by vedder1992 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:54 pm

Reflex wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:11 pm
Sorry for my stupid questions but I am a new racer who only played GT Prologue some years ago. Why can't I time my gr4 cars in sport mode. I understand the power to weight is balanced but why are all my settings blocked? Will it be released if I get a better drivers rating?
No. All fixed settings so it hopefully makes all cars even.
''Don't ever put your happiness in someone else's hands. They'll drop it. They'll drop it every time''.

Reflex

Post by Reflex » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:03 pm

What is the point of being able to tune your car if you can't use it online in the races? That sounds strange to me. Most cupraces got fixed power and weight ranges but atleast give teams the opportunity to improve with their gearbox, and suspension settings etc.

steefpeef

Post by steefpeef » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:06 am

tunes can be used in open lobbies, some missions and arcade
and probably in daily races in future, hope we have enough patience...
psn: steefpeef

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:35 pm

In my opinion , only the BOP (balance of performance ) concerning the power and weight have to be used. From what i have seen it work very well to equal the car performance. If one have a better top speed, the other have mre grip, another more acceleration....... resulting in the same laptime on a normal track like suzuka or brands hatch where the combinations of all those behaviors is needed all around the circuit.
Chassis, gearbox and downforce of course must be free to adapt to the car and driver.
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:16 pm

My last car.
Audi R8 LMS WRT - GR3 - Nordschleife - BOP On