praiano GT Sport tunes

Here is where you'll find links to Praiano's tunes for Gran Turismo Sport. Feel free to join the forum to discuss the tunes.
Skiff_Poler

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by Skiff_Poler » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:14 am

Me too! :lol:
Good while it lasted.

GcTurbo

Post by GcTurbo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:59 pm

Mr. P glad you were able to pickup most of the cars. When will the next batch of tunes be ready?

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:34 pm

GcTurbo wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:59 pm
Mr. P glad you were able to pickup most of the cars. When will the next batch of tunes be ready?
I don t know really. I need a challenge ,tuning is 90% of the pleasure of this game for me,It is a deception for me that they have fixed the setup on daily events. I hate stock setup, the car is like dead most of the time.
Now i have most of the cars .I would love tuning for online rooms but i can t enter most of the rooms due to my NAT 3 PS4 settings. I can t change this, the provider don t have fix IP adress for me.
Going to make some pizzas now .
See you later.
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

steefpeef

Post by steefpeef » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:16 pm

praiano63 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:34 pm
GcTurbo wrote:
I don t know really. I need a challenge ,tuning is 90% of the pleasure of this game for me,It is a deception for me that they have fixed the setup on daily events. I hate stock setup, the car is like dead most of the time.
Now i have most of the cars .I would love tuning for online rooms but i can t enter most of the rooms due to my NAT 3 PS4 settings. I can t change this, the provider don t have fix IP adress for me.
See you later.
I agree totally with you concerning the daily events, it is a shame...

what do you think of putting up an arcade task for you / us, like that we can provide you with laptimes from stock-tunes, tunes you provide with different car's. I am sure as soon as you put something up here, in a new thread you will get responses and fun... and we as-well...
psn: steefpeef

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:41 pm

steefpeef wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:16 pm
praiano63 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:34 pm
GcTurbo wrote:
See you later.
I agree totally with you concerning the daily events, it is a shame...

what do you think of putting up an arcade task for you / us, like that we can provide you with laptimes from stock-tunes, tunes you provide with different car's. I am sure as soon as you put something up here, in a new thread you will get responses and fun... and we as-well...
It would be a very good thing,lap time is not very important because this is very relative to the driver, but comparing stock and tuned time is interesting , together with how the car react to the inputs. Driving pleasure is above everything. Some good cars put a smile on your face and you can drive them hours and hours just for the feel.
I can take some request for the ring, suzuka, maggiore or any fun track like this. No oval . :lol: Let s see.
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

steefpeef

Post by steefpeef » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:28 am

praiano63 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:41 pm

It would be a very good thing,lap time is not very important because this is very relative to the driver, but comparing stock and tuned time is interesting , together with how the car react to the inputs. Driving pleasure is above everything. Some good cars put a smile on your face and you can drive them hours and hours just for the feel.
I can take some request for the ring, suzuka, maggiore or any fun track like this. No oval . :lol: Let s see.
- low threshold!

- what track can serve for an allround tune please advise/decide ? soft for bumpy vs. hard vs. top speed ability (so only top speed adjustment necessary?)... so an allround track!

- what important tunes from the beta are we missing ? are all classes covered?

- use other tunes from other tuners for comparison or inspiration? (could be an bad idea, should not turn out as a secret mini-fitt, but in the comment field one could share ideas, so also about experiences from other tunes? we are still in the family here, so why not in i-sanct?, let us keep it simple(!) - so no squabble about rules...)

- use the tune with different tires, CH vs. SS vs. RS vs... , and how does it affect the car, when does one have to fight a car vs the track... conclusion: combo(s) that put a smile on your face?

- how does the car/tune combo stand up to other car/tune combo from it's class

- wheel vs. ds4 (only tc to 2 and the tune is fine?)

- each car/track combo as a new threat, first few posts as placebo to collect the info/findings/thoughts/results grouped

- i will try to open a room/lobby (european) so we can meet online/online testing..., some one could open in amerasia aswell? name it pracheck(1,2,3,4,....) or something like that easy to find but not obvious to keep it low profile to keep idiots out, close it and open again with other rules or other owner...

to start with...

street:

- Mazda Roadster S (ND)
- Volkswagen Golf VII GTI
- Nissan GTR 2017
- McLaren 650S
- Aston Martin One-77

race:

Hyundai Genesis ’13 Gr.3
Hyundai Genesis ’13 Gr.4
BMW Z4 GT3 ’11
Renault Megane Gr. 4

just open new threat, choose track and car, later provide tune,
and hopefully things happen by itself,

so: good opening post with idea's question, reserve paceboslots, , and who knows could it be fun and serve as a preparation for things to come in the hope that future updates won't make the tunes useless...

what do the others think??? i will copy this in a new threat viewtopic.php?f=92&t=2651 ... not to create to much noise here and keep it clean in this threat...

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:51 am

2 news cars for online racing
-Ferrari 458 Italia - Gr3 - Nurburgring Nordschleife - BOP On
-BMW M6 GT3 - Nurburgring Nordschleife - BOP On

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:11 am

steefpeef wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:28 am
praiano63 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:41 pm

- low threshold!

- what track can serve for an allround tune please advise/decide ? soft for bumpy vs. hard vs. top speed ability (so only top speed adjustment necessary?)... so an allround track!

- what important tunes from the beta are we missing ? are all classes covered?

- use other tunes from other tuners for comparison or inspiration? (could be an bad idea, should not turn out as a secret mini-fitt, but in the comment field one could share ideas, so also about experiences from other tunes? we are still in the family here, so why not in i-sanct?, let us keep it simple(!) - so no squabble about rules...)

- use the tune with different tires, CH vs. SS vs. RS vs... , and how does it affect the car, when does one have to fight a car vs the track... conclusion: combo(s) that put a smile on your face?

- how does the car/tune combo stand up to other car/tune combo from it's class

- wheel vs. ds4 (only tc to 2 and the tune is fine?)

- each car/track combo as a new threat, first few posts as placebo to collect the info/findings/thoughts/results grouped

- i will try to open a room/lobby (european) so we can meet online/online testing..., some one could open in amerasia aswell? name it pracheck(1,2,3,4,....) or something like that easy to find but not obvious to keep it low profile to keep idiots out, close it and open again with other rules or other owner...

to start with...

street:

- Mazda Roadster S (ND)
- Volkswagen Golf VII GTI
- Nissan GTR 2017
- McLaren 650S
- Aston Martin One-77

race:

Hyundai Genesis ’13 Gr.3
Hyundai Genesis ’13 Gr.4
BMW Z4 GT3 ’11
Renault Megane Gr. 4

just open new threat, choose track and car, later provide tune,
and hopefully things happen by itself,

so: good opening post with idea's question, reserve paceboslots, , and who knows could it be fun and serve as a preparation for things to come in the hope that future updates won't make the tunes useless...

what do the others think??? i will copy this in a new threat viewtopic.php?f=92&t=2651 ... not to create to much noise here and keep it clean in this threat...
Starting to work on the Alfa 4C road car at Brans hatch GP t optimized N200 level.
Just for test to check how we can procede.

steefpeef

Post by steefpeef » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:00 am

Ss or sh, sorry to be short, am at work...

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:03 am

steefpeef wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:00 am
Ss or sh, sorry to be short, am at work...
:lol: I m going to work too, we have a lot of time no problem.