praiano GT Sport tunes

Here is where you'll find links to Praiano's tunes for Gran Turismo Sport. Feel free to join the forum to discuss the tunes.
ZefMirrorman

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by ZefMirrorman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:44 am

praiano63 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:19 pm
The way MSgtGunny send it to me. Thanks again, it work perfectly during your sleep or your job:

Just wanted to let you know that I figured out a quick way to earn money in GT Sport without playing (so you can get tunes out faster :P )

So you go to arcade
start a custom race (any track works but its easier to use the short oval)
choose the mazda miata mx-5
set it to endurance
then set it to the number of hours you'll be away (so the race will be finished when you get back)
make the credits earned as high as possibly by:
turning off boost
set opponent difficulty to max
set opponent car class to gr1 (you'll be in a n100 which is the biggest gap possible)
set the max player count in the race to 2, so it’s just you and one opponent guaranteeing you 2nd place
set yourself to start second of 2 (last place)
Don´t we have to disable the "entering energy save mode" on PS4???

vedder1992

Post by vedder1992 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:25 am

praiano63 wrote:
The way MSgtGunny send it to me. Thanks again, it work perfectly during your sleep or your job:

Just wanted to let you know that I figured out a quick way to earn money in GT Sport without playing (so you can get tunes out faster :P )

So you go to arcade
set it to endurance
then set it to the number of hours you'll be away (so the race will be finished when you get back)
turning off boost
set opponent car class to gr1 (you'll be in a n100 which is the biggest gap possible)
set the max player count in the race to 2, so it’s just you and one opponent guaranteeing you 2nd place
Ah yes. This has already been posted elsewhere on the forum last week but some people may have missed it, so it's good to post it again. If you do this at Northern Isles or BB Raceway you normally get a 150% bonus. Some people do, some people don't. They are the only 2 tracks that give the bonus as far as I can tell. Without the bonus the biggest money maker is Nurburgring then Bathutst. Bathurst is preferable as you have to complete a full lap to finish the endurance which only takes about 3 minutes. At the Nurb it takes considerably longer.
''Don't ever put your happiness in someone else's hands. They'll drop it. They'll drop it every time''.

The Judge 2009

Post by The Judge 2009 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:47 pm

bschiff13 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:08 am
The Gr3 4c tune is on the mark. With BOP on, I shaved 2-3 seconds off my laps on Miyabi. I’ve been driving this car and fidgeting with it since I got the game and could never find the right combination of settings. Thanks. :D
No offense to you, but 2 -3 seconds......???? that's not like you.
You used to come out like>>>> I got 2.3854 seconds of it!!!!! :mrgreen:
PS4 PSN: TheJudge2009
Chris.
Accelerate Until you see GOD....Then Brake.....
If you spin out in corner 7, and nobody saw you....
Well.... Did you really spin out!!!!!

The Judge 2009

Post by The Judge 2009 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:52 pm

praiano63 wrote:

So you go to arcade
set it to endurance
turning off boost
get as much out of this as you can, they will 'patch' it.............. 8-)
Chris.

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:08 pm

The Judge 2009 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:52 pm
praiano63 wrote:

So you go to arcade
set it to endurance
turning off boost
I already have all the cars less the most expensives that i did not sort till now.
Doig this right now during the pizza time. 5 hours with the game making fake money for me as fake pilot as this money is. :lol:
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

The Judge 2009

Post by The Judge 2009 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:19 pm

praiano63 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:08 pm
The Judge 2009 wrote:
praiano63 wrote:

I already have all the cars less the most expensives that i did not sort till now.
Doig this right now during the pizza time. 5 hours with the game making fake money for me as fake pilot as this money is. :lol:
Great, was just on a forum from my own, they WILL correct this fault in the game.....
It is just a matter of time.

Enjoy your pizza....

Cheese, olives, salami, prosciutto, some chili and chicken(marinated for 24 hours with tandoori).....
it's a killer for me....(I know, I am off topic, but love food)....
Chris.

ZefMirrorman

Post by ZefMirrorman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:43 pm

There´s a patch coming right up!!! Today ! (Vers.1.05) so... it´s the end of free money for everyone!! I bet!

Jay

Post by Jay » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:04 am

The Judge 2009 wrote:
praiano63 wrote:

So you go to arcade
set it to endurance
turning off boost
Yep, sadly it is no more... :cry: Tried a 10 minute race & got ZERO credits! :cry: :? :|
Jay

"If it's too loud, you're too old..."

PSN: Jaywalk3r1884

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:04 am

I did it during the night , then take the money , around 1.600.000 , but when i installed the update, money was gone. :lol:
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

vedder1992

Post by vedder1992 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:06 am

praiano63 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:04 am
I did it during the night , then take the money , around 1.600.000 , but when i installed the update, money was gone. :lol:
They have patched this credit glitch :(
''Don't ever put your happiness in someone else's hands. They'll drop it. They'll drop it every time''.