praiano GT Sport tunes

Here is where you'll find links to Praiano's tunes for Gran Turismo Sport. Feel free to join the forum to discuss the tunes.
SebS15

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by SebS15 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:27 pm

praiano63 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:36 pm
Praiano´s tunes for GT Sport.

Audi TT Cup- Gr4 - Dragon trail - Sport mode
Hi Laurent,

This setup is very good, good job !!!

Thank's for the share :)

as soon...

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:25 am

Thanks, and the top speed of this car is really superior.
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

ZefMirrorman

Post by ZefMirrorman » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:14 am

Hi Laurent!!

We all know that GTS is kind off crappy when it regards Rally Racing.. mainly when racing in mud/earth environment... but even so... there are several mud/earth racing events that we have to deal with, if we want to reach "higher levels" on GTS!!

But it seems that nobody is actually showing/doing any tuning for Group B cars... :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... all I´m asking is... if you plase also take a look at some Group B Cars better tuning, either for normal track racing or mud/earth track... please!! Please!!! And then share them with the rest of the "completely lost ones in this subject" (like me!!!!) !!!!!

Cool????? :D

MSgtGunny

Post by MSgtGunny » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:57 pm

@praiano, I private messaged you something that might help you get cars easier. Keep up the great work with the tunes!

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:20 pm

MSgtGunny wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:57 pm
@praiano, I private messaged you something that might help you get cars easier. Keep up the great work with the tunes!
Yes, this is fantastic, share this with anybody interested by PM. I m doing this right now while i m doing some pizza. :lol: Thanks forthe tip.

ZefMirrorman wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:14 am
Hi Laurent!!

We all know that GTS is kind off crappy when it regards Rally Racing.. mainly when racing in mud/earth environment... but even so... there are several mud/earth racing events that we have to deal with, if we want to reach "higher levels" on GTS!!

But it seems that nobody is actually showing/doing any tuning for Group B cars... :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... all I´m asking is... if you plase also take a look at some Group B Cars better tuning, either for normal track racing or mud/earth track... please!! Please!!! And then share them with the rest of the "completely lost ones in this subject" (like me!!!!) !!!!!

Cool????? :D
Ohhhh i m sorry , i have just golded the campain events , just no late braking and throttle control to gain traction is needed. Driving line also is very important.
I am really not able to do any tune for this, sorry, i am very bad on dirt and i don t enjoy it so much, i don t even don t pretend going back on this cars.... :( Perhaps one day i will buy DIRT rally, this must be the right game for this.
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

vedder1992

Post by vedder1992 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:35 pm

MSgtGunny wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:57 pm
Please share your tips to get cars easier here. Thanks.
''Don't ever put your happiness in someone else's hands. They'll drop it. They'll drop it every time''.

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:19 pm

The way MSgtGunny send it to me. Thanks again, it work perfectly during your sleep or your job:

Just wanted to let you know that I figured out a quick way to earn money in GT Sport without playing (so you can get tunes out faster :P )

So you go to arcade
start a custom race (any track works but its easier to use the short oval)
choose the mazda miata mx-5
set it to endurance
then set it to the number of hours you'll be away (so the race will be finished when you get back)
make the credits earned as high as possibly by:
turning off boost
set opponent difficulty to max
set opponent car class to gr1 (you'll be in a n100 which is the biggest gap possible)
set the max player count in the race to 2, so it’s just you and one opponent guaranteeing you 2nd place
set yourself to start second of 2 (last place)

The Judge 2009

Post by The Judge 2009 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:03 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did that for a 13 hour race, got around the 3.4 million...AND
was 3438 laps behind :o :shock: :o Brilliant... :mrgreen:
PS4 PSN: TheJudge2009
Chris.
Accelerate Until you see GOD....Then Brake.....
If you spin out in corner 7, and nobody saw you....
Well.... Did you really spin out!!!!!

bschiff13

Post by bschiff13 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:08 am

The Gr3 4c tune is on the mark. With BOP on, I shaved 2-3 seconds off my laps on Miyabi. I’ve been driving this car and fidgeting with it since I got the game and could never find the right combination of settings. Thanks. :D

steefpeef

Post by steefpeef » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:54 am

The Judge 2009 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:03 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did that for a 13 hour race, got around the 3.4 million...AND
was 3438 laps behind :o :shock: :o Brilliant... :mrgreen:
I found a tip with Bathurst, same procedure but better payout...
psn: steefpeef