praiano GT Sport tunes

Here is where you'll find links to Praiano's tunes for Gran Turismo Sport. Feel free to join the forum to discuss the tunes.
praiano63

praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by praiano63 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:36 pm

Praiano´s tunes for GT Sport.

N200
Alfa Romeo 4C 2014 - All around tune - N200 BOP ON
N300
Audi TTS COUPE'14 - optimized N300 - Sport medium tires - All tracks
N400
Porsche 911 GT3 (991) - optimized N400 - Sport medium tires - All tracks
N500
Citroen GT Road car - N500 - Nordschleife - BOP On
Mercedes AMG GT S '15 - optimized N500 - Sport soft tires - All tracks
Group-X
Renault Sport RS01 '16 - Suzuka
Fittipaldi EF7 Vision Gran Turismo - Suzuka
Group-3
Alfa Romeo 4C Gr3 - Nurburgring GP sport mode
Audi R8 LMS WRT - GR3 - Nordschleife - BOP On
BMW M6 GT3 M Power Livery '16 - GR3 - Lake Maggiore - Sport Mode
BMW M6 GT3 M Power Livery '16 - GR3 - Nurburgring Nordschleife - BOP On
Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr3 - Lake maggiore sport mode
Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - Nurburgring gp - sport mode
Ferrari 458 Italia Gr3 - Nurburgring gp sport mode
Ferrari 458 Italia Gr3 - Nurburgring gp- Nurburgring Nordschleife - BOP On
Ford mustang Gr3 - Nordschleife- BOP On
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 - Gr3 - Nurburgring GP sport mode
Lexus RC F GT3 Prototype '16 - Nurburgring Gp sport mode
Mazda Atenza Gr3 - Nurburgring gp - sport mode
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze '13-GR3 - Lake maggiore sport mode
Peugeot RCZ Gr3 - Lake maggiore sport mode
Peugeot RCZ Gr3 - Nurburgring gp
Peugeot Vision GT Gr3 - Nurburgring GP - Sport mode
Porsche 911 RSR (991) - Gr3 - Lake Maggiore Sport mode
Porsche 911 RSR (991) - Nurburgring Nordschleife
Porsche 911 RSR (991) - Suzuka
Volkswagen Beetle Gr3 - Suzuka - BOP On.
Volkswagen Beetle Gr3 - Nordschleife - BOP On
Group-4
Alfa Romeo 4C -Gr4 - All around
Audi TT Cup- Gr4 - Dragon trail - Sport mode
BMW M4 Gr4 - kyoto DP Yamagiwa - sport mode
Citroen GT by Citroen Gr4 - kyoto DP Yamagiwa - sport mode
Dodge Viper Gr4 - kyoto DP Yamagiwa - sport mode
Ferrari 458 Italia Gr4 - kyoto DP Yamagiwa - sport mode
Lamborghini Huracan gr4 - dragon trail -Sport mode
Mazda Atenza gr4 - Dragon trail- Sport mode
McLaren 650S Gr4 - Nordschleife - BOP On
Nissan GTR - Gr4 - Dragon trail - Sport mode
Porsche cayman GT4 - Gr4 - Suzuka

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited by praiano63 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 27 times in total.
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

praiano63

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by praiano63 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:37 pm

Gearboxes

The best way to set your gearbox in GT Sport.

-Go on track check your max speed on the fastest sector.

-Back on the setting panel set a top speed (auto set) according to the one you have checked.

-Go on track and check if the top speed is ok. You must reach it with the bar full filled at the top of RPM range.

-Back on the setting panel ,set the last gear to match the speed you have checked on track and give some room for eventual streaming on track during a race.Around 5 to 10 kmh more is enough depending of the car.

-Go on track and check the best speed in 1st gear to perform ideally your out corner of the slower corner on track. Need to be a compromise between safety and good acceleration. A long 1st gear help for throttle control. A shorter one can be better for qualification but you can make a mistake easily in a race under pressure and spin.

-Back on the setting panel and set your 1st gear the way you think is the best for you out of this slow speed corner.

-After , just spread the intermediary gears and eventually set some of them to perform better in the medium and high speed corners.The right RPM range offer a better performance during the turn when in the right pic of power, giving more grip in , mid and out corner. For example the left right left right at Lake Maggiore. You can have a huge gain of grip and speed if you are well setted there.

That is all, i hope i was as clear as my english allow me to do.
See everybody on track.
Last edited by praiano63 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:37 pm

reserved
Last edited by praiano63 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

januskri

Post by januskri » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:32 am

Thank god that Praiano is tuning for GT Sport as well. That's what makes it possible for amateur pilots like me to actually enjoy racing without constantly crashing in un-driveable cars. ;)

TotallyStock

Post by TotallyStock » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:07 am

Hey Praiano!

Obviously your tunes are awesome :)
I really liked your xls spreadsheet of GT5 and GT6 tunes. I used them every time i drove a GT car. I even wrote some vba code for excel to auto generate each and every tune into one of you picture formats. Now i still have one folder for each PP level and each of your tunes stored in a .jpg for reference on my phone and computer, whenever i feel like taking a GT5 or GT6 car for a spin, and actually having fun with the car, rather than thinking [Wow GT is a piece of shit (ok not really, a bit of an exageration :) ))

But now you are embracing another format of futuristic technology. I remember not so long ago that a video on a computer was immpossible, then the technology grew and youtube was out. now there are superstar Youtuber's (well, some in their own mind and other legitimate stars.)

I am totally out of Sony's playstation world, I just got VR on my PC for AC. There is no going back now for me. And i do not need to tune these cars in Assetto Corsa. so thanks for your inspiring tuning of GT.

It is cool to see you embracing new technology (Youtube)
PSN: totallystock1024

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:35 am

januskri wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:32 am
Thank god that Praiano is tuning for GT Sport as well. That's what makes it possible for amateur pilots like me to actually enjoy racing without constantly crashing in un-driveable cars. ;)
Your welcome Coming a fantastic Porsche 911 GT3 tune optimized for N400 group. Great feeling.On In a few minutes, uploading now.
Have a good drive.
TotallyStock wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:07 am
Hey Praiano!

Obviously your tunes are awesome :)
I really liked your xls spreadsheet of GT5 and GT6 tunes. I used them every time i drove a GT car. I even wrote some vba code for excel to auto generate each and every tune into one of you picture formats. Now i still have one folder for each PP level and each of your tunes stored in a .jpg for reference on my phone and computer, whenever i feel like taking a GT5 or GT6 car for a spin, and actually having fun with the car, rather than thinking [Wow GT is a piece of shit (ok not really, a bit of an exageration :) ))

But now you are embracing another format of futuristic technology. I remember not so long ago that a video on a computer was immpossible, then the technology grew and youtube was out. now there are superstar Youtuber's (well, some in their own mind and other legitimate stars.)

I am totally out of Sony's playstation world, I just got VR on my PC for AC. There is no going back now for me. And i do not need to tune these cars in Assetto Corsa. so thanks for your inspiring tuning of GT.

It is cool to see you embracing new technology (Youtube)
Excel was giving a lot of work that i had to take out on my playing driving time. Now it is easy and quick. Just waiting the upload to be done.
VR and a good computer are in my projects for the future,i just have to let this f......g crisis here in brasil end to have some more money for this.
Good day.

willbegone

Post by willbegone » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:25 pm

thanks for the tunes will give them a try :D :D

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Taking request now ! Anybody ?

praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:43 pm

Missing badly my favorite Lotus elise in this game :( So i have take the little and very light Honda Project 2&4 for a test.
Forget the stock gearbox and the street tires. With a custom gearbox and racing hard tires , this car handle very well. It can be a very good racing serie for sure, givig a lot of fun to the drivers. A must around the ring for example.

nofitg

Post by nofitg » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:06 am

Hi Laurent,

Could you see what can be done with the Mercedes-AMG GT S '15 please?

I drove this car yesterday, with racing soft tyres. I found that it was loosing grip on the front and becoming unstable in corners. It felt as though it only had sports soft tyres.

Although it is a road car in N500 class, it has 502 hp (with one level of power up) so to have it sliding on slow corners is not right.

Here is a picture of the car in a sample GT World livery.
-
20171021105931.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paul S (PSN: nofitg)
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.