praiano GT Sport tunes

Here is where you'll find links to Praiano's tunes for Gran Turismo Sport. Feel free to join the forum to discuss the tunes.
User avatar
ZefMirrorman
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:22 am

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by ZefMirrorman » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:08 pm

I´m sorry for this.. Very!!

It simply happens that I had never performed this type of tuning before... nad so neve reached this situation!!!

I was finding the issue so obvious.. that I could not even think that people could not understand what I was talking about.. My strongest apologies for any kind of insinuation I may have "thrown into the air" yesterday! Specially about Praiano! :(

User avatar
praiano63
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:47 pm
Location: paracuru

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by praiano63 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:37 am

ZefMirrorman wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:08 pm
I´m sorry for this.. Very!!

It simply happens that I had never performed this type of tuning before... nad so neve reached this situation!!!

I was finding the issue so obvious.. that I could not even think that people could not understand what I was talking about.. My strongest apologies for any kind of insinuation I may have "thrown into the air" yesterday! Specially about Praiano! :(
It´s ok , no problems. My english background is very limited. 3 years at the college +than 40 years ago , my rolling stones, Led zep & David Bowie fan period , and some short travels to Miami for the job. :lol: I can add to this 10 years on the GT english forums. All this don´t make me a shakespeare at all.
Have a good day.
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

Postal125
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:50 pm

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by Postal125 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:16 am

I'm loving all of your tunes that I have tried so far. Thanks for doing all that work. I wonder, have you ever posted your method for tuning a car ? Do you start with the default tune and work on the different tuning "parts" in a certain order ? Is there a "part" that makes the most difference to handling ?

And... will you be doing the Ford Mustang Gr.3, Gr.4 any time soon ? Or am I on my own ?

That's more questions than I've asked anyone in years. I hope your patience holds out.

Dave

EDIT: I just read the interview you did with Waddy, so you can skip over most of my questions. :D
Last edited by Postal125 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jay
Posts: 2713
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:38 am

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by Jay » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:57 am

ZefMirrorman wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:08 pm
I´m sorry for this.. Very!!

It simply happens that I had never performed this type of tuning before... nad so neve reached this situation!!!

I was finding the issue so obvious.. that I could not even think that people could not understand what I was talking about.. My strongest apologies for any kind of insinuation I may have "thrown into the air" yesterday! Specially about Praiano! :(
All good then, mate... :thumbsup:
Jay

"If it's too loud, you're too old..."

PSN: Jaywalk3r1884

User avatar
praiano63
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:47 pm
Location: paracuru

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by praiano63 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:52 am

Postal125 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:16 am
I'm loving all of your tunes that I have tried so far. Thanks for doing all that work. I wonder, have you ever posted your method for tuning a car ? Do you start with the default tune and work on the different tuning "parts" in a certain order ? Is there a "part" that makes the most difference to handling ?

And... will you be doing the Ford Mustang Gr.3, Gr.4 any time soon ? Or am I on my own ?

That's more questions than I've asked anyone in years. I hope your patience holds out.

Dave

EDIT: I just read the interview you did with Waddy, so you can skip over most of my questions. :D
Hello.
I don´t have any method to tune a car, it´s almost automatic after all those years , i do this just by feeling.
What i can say to help you :
Begin with ride height / springs / Downforce.(if the case) for the overall balance.
After this , set camber and TOE
Then bumpers and ARB (not really reactives in GTS.)
Important : Just do one setting at the same time to begin. When you have a good balance, save your settings before to explore another direction. Then you will be able to come back toit if necessary.
I have a GR3 mustang already Ford mustang Gr3 - Nordschleife- BOP On Perhaps need to be updated. I can check a Gr4 when time. . Do you have a special tack for it ?
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

anferknee
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:26 am

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by anferknee » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:37 am

Great tunes, really improved my lap times and enjoyment of the game. Thanks .

Marcos_Okay
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by Marcos_Okay » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:56 am

Thanks to let me be part of your forum..
You always help everyone and that is a thing we always have thanks to you...

Marcos_Okay
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by Marcos_Okay » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:58 am

Im looking for a setting for the Mercedes gt3 2016 for willow springs...
Any one i can use..?
Thanks.

User avatar
praiano63
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:47 pm
Location: paracuru

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by praiano63 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:30 am

anferknee wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:37 am
Great tunes, really improved my lap times and enjoyment of the game. Thanks .
You´re welcome.
Marcos_Okay wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:58 am
Im looking for a setting for the Mercedes gt3 2016 for willow springs...
Any one i can use..?
Thanks.
I have a tune for the Nordschleife , it´s an agressive setting with a good eagerness , perhaps it will fit to Willow with a shorter gearbox... Need to be tested;
phpBB [video]
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.

Marcos_Okay
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Re: praiano GT Sport tunes

Post by Marcos_Okay » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:53 am

Thanks Mate.... You allwais there... Thanks

Post Reply