Thanks Laurent!

This section is open to the general membership. Comment, question, interact here.
The Judge 2009

Re: Thanks Laurent!

Post by The Judge 2009 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:55 pm

Absolute a great interview from a person I follow for a long time....2011/12.....
This man has a ability(while not liking cars in real life) to put his feeling into a tune where most of us fail.
It is in my opinion a gift, and with that getting a nearly a 100% of a tune for a car in a
game we all really love, is just ..........(no words for it) :?

My ps3 died a year ago, and I was so lost not to play GT.
So saved up for a PS4, and just hoped "Praiano" would do something with GT Sport.....and HE did... :)

Found this site via his FB Page.
I hope i can make some contribution to this site and I hope to see you all on the track.

Regards,

The Judge 2009
PS4 PSN: TheJudge2009
Chris.
Accelerate Until you see GOD....Then Brake.....
If you spin out in corner 7, and nobody saw you....
Well.... Did you really spin out!!!!!
praiano63

Post by praiano63 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:34 am

The Judge 2009 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:55 pm Absolute a great interview from a person I follow for a long time....2011/12.....
This man has a ability(while not liking cars in real life) to put his feeling into a tune where most of us fail.
It is in my opinion a gift, and with that getting a nearly a 100% of a tune for a car in a
game we all really love, is just ..........(no words for it) :?

My ps3 died a year ago, and I was so lost not to play GT.
So saved up for a PS4, and just hoped "Praiano" would do something with GT Sport.....and HE did... :)

Found this site via his FB Page.
I hope i can make some contribution to this site and I hope to see you all on the track.

Regards,

The Judge 2009
Hello , it is always good to know my hobbie help some people to have more fun with this fantastic game. My PS3 burn 2 years ago too and this time till GTsport was like to cross a desert crossing some oasis time to time playing others racing games, but the great fun for me is in GT only. I m not a fanatic at all in no other area of my life, i love to do some things like sailing and surfing when i was young, but GT put me out of time, don t know how, i am able to stay at my wheel more than 14H like yesterday free day with only durst and hunger making me walk to the fridge. :lol:
Enjoy your drive.
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.
SebS15

Post by SebS15 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Great !!!

Thank's for the share :)
The Judge 2009

Post by The Judge 2009 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:41 pm

praiano63 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:34 am
The Judge 2009 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:55 pm Absolute a great interview from a person I follow for a long time....2011/12.....

Regards,

The Judge 2009
Hello , it is always good to know my hobbie help some people to have more fun with this fantastic game. My PS3 burn 2 years ago too and this time till GTsport was like to cross a desert crossing some oasis time to time playing others racing games, but the great fun for me is in GT only. I m not a fanatic at all in no other area of my life, i love to do some things like sailing and surfing when i was young, but GT put me out of time, don t know how, i am able to stay at my wheel more than 14H like yesterday free day with only durst and hunger making me walk to the fridge. :lol:
Enjoy your drive.
Howya,(how are you) as we say here....

I was devastated when my PS3 died.....
But got the PS4 as a present from my wife.... ;) ;)

But to sit 14 hours :shock: playing GT.....no, not for me. 6/8 hours is enough for me.(in the morning time)
Always make sure your fridge is full, just in case you play like me sometimes, 72 hours, sleep, drink and eat on the couch.... ;)

Have fun...
PS4 PSN: TheJudge2009
Chris.
Accelerate Until you see GOD....Then Brake.....
If you spin out in corner 7, and nobody saw you....
Well.... Did you really spin out!!!!!