Gran Turismo Sport - Professional Level Arcade Race

Waddy
Site Admin

Gran Turismo Sport - Professional Level Arcade Race

Post by Waddy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:02 am

I went off the track once, slowed down near the finish on the second lap not realizing it was a three lap race but I still finished in P2. This is the 'Professional' setting, the top. What do you think?
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
swsc73

Re: Gran Turismo Sport - Professional Level Arcade Race

Post by swsc73 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:44 pm

Waddy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:02 am I went off the track once, slowed down near the finish on the second lap not realizing it was a three lap race but I still finished in P2. This is the 'Professional' setting, the top. What do you think?
Maybe some of the settings aren´t working yet? Or does PD wait for some feedback from all you beta-testing-drivers?
Sven "Stretchy"
PSN: swsc73
GT7, Elite Dangerous, ProjectCars 2
Waddy
Site Admin

Re: Gran Turismo Sport - Professional Level Arcade Race

Post by Waddy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:34 pm

swsc73 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:44 pm
Waddy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:02 am I went off the track once, slowed down near the finish on the second lap not realizing it was a three lap race but I still finished in P2. This is the 'Professional' setting, the top. What do you think?
Maybe some of the settings aren´t working yet? Or does PD wait for some feedback from all you beta-testing-drivers?
I will check that, good point. Feedback? Never thought they'd listen but maybe they will.
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.