Rainbow 6 Siege Moments -

Waddy
Site Admin

Rainbow 6 Siege Moments -

Post by Waddy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:05 am

First we have Montagne blocking the door on the yacht. One Tango slips through but the rest are kept out by The Mountain. We get to see the Bomberman, we call him Buffy, patiently waiting for the door to open. Then he gets pi$$ed off and blows up himself and two of his squad mates.

Then there's Svenski clobbering Veds with a clock. I said clock not Glock.

Next is Svenski with a frozen machine gun. I try to see what he's shooting at, must be invisible Tangos. I wonder if shooting his ghost image will help.

Last is the new game, Run Sven Run. It's like tag but involves screaming like a child while you're being chased the Buffy. Looks like Buffy can't jump or he paused for a drink.
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
swsc73

Re: Rainbow 6 Siege Moments -

Post by swsc73 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:03 am

Waddy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:05 am First we have Montagne blocking the door on the yacht. One Tango slips through but the rest are kept out by The Mountain. We get to see the Bomberman, we call him Buffy, patiently waiting for the door to open. Then he gets pi$$ed off and blows up himself and two of his squad mates.

Then there's Svenski clobbering Veds with a clock. I said clock not Glock.

Next is Svenski with a frozen machine gun. I try to see what he's shooting at, must be invisible Tangos. I wonder if shooting his ghost image will help.

Last is the new game, Run Sven Run. It's like tag but involves screaming like a child while you're being chased the Buffy. Looks like Buffy can't jump or he paused for a drink.
Thanks for editing and posting Brian. Ja, these moments make the most fun for me. :P :lol:
Sven "Stretchy"
PSN: swsc73
GT7, Elite Dangerous, ProjectCars 2
lisanorm

Post by lisanorm » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:09 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi,name is Norm,Norman,Normie or Stormin :lol:
PSN ID: lisanorm Or stormin_1971 or when in England charlienorm and now in the US dirtydonutmouth :o :shock: :lol:
Happy Frustrations

Norm's putt putt tunes
http://gtworld.ca/viewforum.php?f=66
http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1026661
swsc73

Post by swsc73 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:19 am

lisanorm wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:09 am :lol: :lol: :lol:
I even have a melody in mind whilst most of our adventures:

Sven "Stretchy"
PSN: swsc73
GT7, Elite Dangerous, ProjectCars 2