La Ferrari hotlap Nordschleife.

praiano63

La Ferrari hotlap Nordschleife.

Post by praiano63 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:01 am

Some minutes spent with this great car yesterday, still need some practice to take it in hand ,a lot of speed and sound, some problems with the front end at high speed over bumps but the car is really amazing aside of this.
Some mistakes , mostly bad driving line, due to this lost of front grip. Just a few more front downforce would let this monster close to the perfection. ;)
phpBB [video]
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.
TotallyStock

Re: La Ferrari hotlap Nordschleife.

Post by TotallyStock » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:29 am

Hi there, thanks for the instructional video :)

Is it possible to adjust the in-car Field Of View in the PS4 Assetto Corsa?, could you share the setting with me?

I used your 4C video to improve my time on the Nurb Ring, but i am still 1 sec out of bronze. :lol: :oops:
PSN: totallystock1024
praiano63

Re: La Ferrari hotlap Nordschleife.

Post by praiano63 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:57 am

TotallyStock wrote:Hi there, thanks for the instructional video :)

Is it possible to adjust the in-car Field Of View in the PS4 Assetto Corsa?, could you share the setting with me?

I used your 4C video to improve my time on the Nurb Ring, but i am still 1 sec out of bronze. :lol: :oops:
You´re welcome. No way to adjust in-car Field Of View PS4. Very poor options settings... for the moment.
La guerre est un massacre de gens qui ne se connaissent pas, au profit de gens qui se connaissent mais ne se massacrent pas. Paul Valéry.