Norm's 1:55 Lap at Bathurst

Waddy
Site Admin

Re: Norm's 1:55 Lap at Bathurst

Post by Waddy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:42 am

lisanorm wrote:Think Brian asked me if i wanted that when i first joined,did not think i would have posted as many as i have.Leave that up to him,but would probably make it easier to find em :D
Done. It's a bit confusing as I created a new forum then moved the 'Norm's putt putt tunes' into it so there are two headers, one for the forum itself then another one for the topic. Can't seem to rectify that at this point so you'll have to click twice to get to the tunes.

Let's put each tune in its own topic inside Norm's Putt Putt Tunes (the forum) instead of in the old topic? Know what I mean? We can leave the old ones as they are for now. If there are any other tunes in other places, let me know (with links) and I'll move them over to the new forum. That's not just for Norm, it's for anyone who uses Norm's tunes and reads this.

I will start a topic specifically for tunes/posts that need to be moved. Reply to that with the tunes that you find elsewhere. Thanks!!
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
lisanorm

Post by lisanorm » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Waddy wrote:
lisanorm wrote:Think Brian asked me if i wanted that when i first joined,did not think i would have posted as many as i have.Leave that up to him,but would probably make it easier to find em :D
Done. It's a bit confusing as I created a new forum then moved the 'Norm's putt putt tunes' into it so there are two headers, one for the forum itself then another one for the topic. Can't seem to rectify that at this point so you'll have to click twice to get to the tunes.

Let's put each tune in its own topic inside Norm's Putt Putt Tunes (the forum) instead of in the old topic? Know what I mean? We can leave the old ones as they are for now. If there are any other tunes in other places, let me know (with links) and I'll move them over to the new forum. That's not just for Norm, it's for anyone who uses Norm's tunes and reads this.

I will start a topic specifically for tunes/posts that need to be moved. Reply to that with the tunes that you find elsewhere. Thanks!!
Wow,Thank you Brian.I feel like a celebrity :oops: Thank you everyone :D :D :D
Hi,name is Norm,Norman,Normie or Stormin :lol:
PSN ID: lisanorm Or stormin_1971 or when in England charlienorm and now in the US dirtydonutmouth :o :shock: :lol:
Happy Frustrations

Norm's putt putt tunes
http://gtworld.ca/viewforum.php?f=66
http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1026661
YapalfeuAulac

Post by YapalfeuAulac » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:12 am

lisanorm wrote:
Waddy wrote:

Wow,Thank you Brian.I feel like a celebrity :oops: Thank you everyone :D :D :D
Great work :shock: , congrats to you both ! GTW rocks 8-)
Pierre
"Yappa"
PSN: IGURAG11

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self - Ernest Hemingway