GT6 Seasonal - GT3 at Bathurst

Waddy
Site Admin

GT6 Seasonal - GT3 at Bathurst

Post by Waddy » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:46 pm

I'm back into GT6 after a long break. Here's a gold lap, nothing special though, using the BMW Z4 GT3. I think it's the fastest but maybe you like another one. Let us know which you used.

Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
YapalfeuAulac

Re: GT6 Seasonal - GT3 at Bathurst

Post by YapalfeuAulac » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:31 pm

Waddy wrote:I'm back into GT6 after a long break. Here's a gold lap, nothing special though, using the BMW Z4 GT3. I think it's the fastest but maybe you like another one. Let us know which you used.
The beemer too, with Mr P's tune on from the last same TT and I have dirty oil so I can increase the hp :lol:. I have another Z4 with two 630PP tunes on it by two different guys but I forgot to write in the sheets for which tracks they were made. I'll know when I try it if it works at Bathurst :D .

This TT is made for Joel and Norm, eh? ;) . Good to see you guys back to GT6.

Edit: beemer, not beemie... :oops:
Last edited by YapalfeuAulac on Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pierre
"Yappa"
PSN: IGURAG11

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self - Ernest Hemingway
lisanorm

Post by lisanorm » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:45 pm

Waddy wrote:I'm back into GT6 after a long break. Here's a gold lap, nothing special though, using the BMW Z4 GT3. I think it's the fastest but maybe you like another one. Let us know which you used.

i can send you my replay if you want,it's a fairly slow one.........Good driving there Mate :mrgreen:
Hi,name is Norm,Norman,Normie or Stormin :lol:
PSN ID: lisanorm Or stormin_1971 or when in England charlienorm and now in the US dirtydonutmouth :o :shock: :lol:
Happy Frustrations

Norm's putt putt tunes
http://gtworld.ca/viewforum.php?f=66
http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1026661
lisanorm

Post by lisanorm » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:48 pm

YapalfeuAulac wrote:
The beemie too, with Mr P's tune on from the last same TT and I have dirty oil so I can increase the hp :lol:. I have another Z4 with two 630PP tunes on it by two different guys but I forgot to write in the sheets for which tracks they were made. I'll know when I try it if it works at Bathurst :D .

This TT is made for Joel and Norm, eh? ;) . Good to see you guys back to GT6.
Yep....I have a tune for the Z4 too Yapa....Hours of fiddling :lol:
PSN ID: lisanorm Or stormin_1971 or when in England charlienorm and now in the US dirtydonutmouth :o :shock: :lol:
Happy Frustrations

Norm's putt putt tunes
YapalfeuAulac

Post by YapalfeuAulac » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:19 am

lisanorm wrote:Yep....I have a tune for the Z4 too Yapa....Hours of fiddling :lol:
Sure, I have one sheet left on my second Z4 for your tune, I'll try it in the next days :D . Thanks for reminding me!
Pierre
"Yappa"

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self - Ernest Hemingway
Waddy
Site Admin

Post by Waddy » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:06 am

lisanorm wrote:

i can send you my replay if you want,it's a fairly slow one.........Good driving there Mate :mrgreen:
Sure. I think it's probably faster than mine though, right? I do these for the silent majority here and on Youtube. I've put up quite a few and have had some very nice comments on Youtube, seems to be a bit rare there. If I can switch a few over to join us here, that's the plan. Email it to me at: gtworld2001@gmail.com
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
lisanorm

Post by lisanorm » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:30 am

Waddy wrote:
lisanorm wrote:

Sure. I think it's probably faster than mine though, right? I do these for the silent majority here and on Youtube. I've put up quite a few and have had some very nice comments on Youtube, seems to be a bit rare there. If I can switch a few over to join us here, that's the plan. Email it to me at: gtworld2001@gmail.com
Cheers mate,will pass it on tomorrow....Yeah it's good watching someone else do a lap,
Happy Frustrations

Norm's putt putt tunes
Jay

Post by Jay » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:51 am

I set my initial time with the R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 - Praiano's tune... 8-)
Jay

"If it's too loud, you're too old..."

PSN: Jaywalk3r1884
swsc73

Post by swsc73 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:00 am

Jay wrote:I set my initial time with the R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 - Praiano's tune... 8-)
I haven´t done this TT already, but I think I´ll do an unusual choice as well :P Audi? Ok then. 8-)
Sven "Stretchy"
PSN: swsc73
GT7, Elite Dangerous, ProjectCars 2
YapalfeuAulac

Post by YapalfeuAulac » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:42 am

lisanorm wrote:Yep....I have a tune for the Z4 too Yapa....Hours of fiddling :lol:
Down to 1:57.553 with your tune, shaved one second! Brilliant, thanks :D !
Pierre
"Yappa"