Janne 77

New Trailer GT Sport

Post by Janne 77 » Thu May 19, 2016 11:01 pm

Psn:janne19081977
nofitg

Re: New Trailer GT Sport

Post by nofitg » Fri May 20, 2016 3:15 am

It looks visually excellent.

I see that Big Willow is going to be one of the tracks - so watching our famous leaping driver doing his favourite Big Willow airborne stunt will be worth buying the game for.

I had better start saving - new PS4 plus a new wheel and the game itself is going to take a lot of justifying.

Apparently the PS4 itself has gone through a few evolutions since launch - the latest build is quieter and uses 20% less power.

There is more about GT Sport here http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gtsport/
Paul S (PSN: nofitg)
Momentum: A boon to the wise and a curse to the foolish.
Jay

Post by Jay » Fri May 20, 2016 4:02 am

nofitg wrote:...I had better start saving - new PS4 plus a new wheel and the game itself is going to take a lot of justifying...
Yep, you can say that again. And we'll have to pay for online?
Jay

"If it's too loud, you're too old..."

PSN: Jaywalk3r1884
Waddy
Site Admin

Post by Waddy » Fri May 20, 2016 11:40 am

Jay wrote:
nofitg wrote:...I had better start saving - new PS4 plus a new wheel and the game itself is going to take a lot of justifying...
Yep, you can say that again. And we'll have to pay for online?
Only PS+ which you can get for a deal sometimes. Daily backups and free games every month are worth it, to me anyway. That's how I got Grid. :D

I don't know if wheels will bottom out then rise again or not. When a new, popular driving game comes out, the prices may rise.

The T300RS isn't discounted at this moment but the G29 can be had for $376 CDN. This changes weekly, of course. Neither wheel has a shifter.

If there is a new PS4, it will be a 4K model so that would add the price of a new 4K TV to get the full visuals. Virtual Reality is next but I can't see that taking off. Would you wear goggles that shut out everything in the room while driving? VR has been talked about for 20 years or more and hasn't taken off yet. Neither has 3D, that was a flash in the pan.

PS+ is a dollar a week. Just so you know. Online play has always been extra on the Xbox and, as far as I know, doesn't include free games. Hell, you had to pay the Plus just to watch Netflix back when I got my XBox 360. It's worth it, I think.
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
lisanorm

Post by lisanorm » Sat May 21, 2016 3:38 am

yes xbox live gold gives free games,but far better games than ps+,maybe one day they will give better one's,i will be getting gt sport i will pre order soon,until then i should have asseto corsa plus all the others in between.
Although finding time for them all is another thing :lol:
Hi,name is Norm,Norman,Normie or Stormin :lol:
PSN ID: lisanorm Or stormin_1971 or when in England charlienorm and now in the US dirtydonutmouth :o :shock: :lol:
Happy Frustrations

Norm's putt putt tunes
http://gtworld.ca/viewforum.php?f=66
http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1026661