500 PP 4WD TT at Eiger Short

Waddy
Site Admin

500 PP 4WD TT at Eiger Short

Post by Waddy » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:12 pm

This is how it went, from start to gold. Only two laps but that's because it's an easy TT, nothing to do with my driving. The car isn't tuned so I think that is why you can hear the sound of the tires grabbing on that corner before the second straight. Sounds like a kart. If you want to get on our TT leaderboard, send TT-Only (that's me) a friend request on PSN. Fame and fortune awaits!
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
Jay

Re: 500 PP 4WD TT at Eiger Short

Post by Jay » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:15 am

Waddy wrote:This is how it went, from start to gold. Only two laps but that's because it's an easy TT, nothing to do with my driving. The car isn't tuned so I think that is why you can hear the sound of the tires grabbing on that corner before the second straight. Sounds like a kart. If you want to get on our TT leaderboard, send TT-Only (that's me) a friend request on PSN. Fame and fortune awaits!
Nice & easy there, B. :) Watching this replay makes me think of the kart races we used to do here in the lobby. Always one of my favourites... 8-)
Jay

"If it's too loud, you're too old..."

PSN: Jaywalk3r1884
Waddy
Site Admin

Post by Waddy » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:52 am

Jay wrote:
Waddy wrote:This is how it went, from start to gold. Only two laps but that's because it's an easy TT, nothing to do with my driving. The car isn't tuned so I think that is why you can hear the sound of the tires grabbing on that corner before the second straight. Sounds like a kart. If you want to get on our TT leaderboard, send TT-Only (that's me) a friend request on PSN. Fame and fortune awaits!
Nice & easy there, B. :) Watching this replay makes me think of the kart races we used to do here in the lobby. Always one of my favourites... 8-)
Yeah the chatter on that one corner reminded me of the karts too. This record the laps video was from a suggestion by Turkimaisan (something like that) a long time ago. Showing the replay isn't the same as recording the actual TT as I do it. I can see where I lost time in each lap so maybe it will help others too. It's odd and kind of fulfilling that I haven't had any negative comments on my Youtube videos. Just the opposite. Some of them have really helped guys who watch them while trying to beat a TT or a license test in GT6. That's why I keep doing it.
I remember that TT at the 'Ring with Lambos and how one guy's video helped me get gold. Man, that was a great feeling. Looking back, I can only assume I had ASM on, etc. Didn't know about tuning then or aids or anything. He was the one with three monitors who raced in an old football helmet, for reality I guess. Man, he was excellent! Maybe he's on the forum. :D
Jay

Post by Jay » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:33 am

Waddy wrote:It's odd and kind of fulfilling that I haven't had any negative comments on my Youtube videos. Just the opposite. Some of them have really helped guys who watch them while trying to beat a TT or a license test in GT6. That's why I keep doing it.
Have you got a link for us?
Jay

Waddy
Site Admin

Post by Waddy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:48 am

Jay wrote:
Waddy wrote:It's odd and kind of fulfilling that I haven't had any negative comments on my Youtube videos. Just the opposite. Some of them have really helped guys who watch them while trying to beat a TT or a license test in GT6. That's why I keep doing it.
For which? Youtube? This is the GTWorld channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMsTEk ... _as=public

All the videos are there. Not all have comments but some do, all nice too. Unusual for Youtube! :lol:
Jay

Post by Jay » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:22 pm

Waddy wrote:
Jay wrote:
For which? Youtube? This is the GTWorld channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMsTEk ... _as=public

All the videos are there. Not all have comments but some do, all nice too. Unusual for Youtube! :lol:
Oh, OK. Duh! :lol: :oops:
Jay