February 25th Seasonal - Gold Lap at Death Valley

Waddy
Site Admin

February 25th Seasonal - Gold Lap at Death Valley

Post by Waddy » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:23 pm

This was fun. The tune for this car didn't work though. Why? Because I changed the oil after I set the power. The tune calls for an oil change so I did that, not realizing that I had set the power on another TT. There's no way to get the tune to match Praiano's settings that way. Just an FYI.
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
Jay

Re: February 25th Seasonal - Gold Lap at Death Valley

Post by Jay » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:20 am

Waddy wrote:This was fun. The tune for this car didn't work though. Why? Because I changed the oil after I set the power. The tune calls for an oil change so I did that, not realizing that I had set the power on another TT. There's no way to get the tune to match Praiano's settings that way. Just an FYI.
Is that Bowie in the background? :D
Jay

"If it's too loud, you're too old..."

PSN: Jaywalk3r1884
Waddy
Site Admin

Post by Waddy » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:43 am

Jay wrote:
Waddy wrote:This was fun. The tune for this car didn't work though. Why? Because I changed the oil after I set the power. The tune calls for an oil change so I did that, not realizing that I had set the power on another TT. There's no way to get the tune to match Praiano's settings that way. Just an FYI.
Is that Bowie in the background? :D
Dudes! Yes. I try to turn off my personal background music when I'm recording but this is was from my other account. Youtube kicks out the video if there is a complaint. Or they make me delete the soundtrack and add a generic one. I hit record then heard the tunes and said 'Sh*t!'. Good ears Jay. :D
Jay

Post by Jay » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:16 am

Waddy wrote:Dudes! Yes. I try to turn off my personal background music when I'm recording but this is was from my other account. Youtube kicks out the video if there is a complaint. Or they make me delete the soundtrack and add a generic one. I hit record then heard the tunes and said 'Sh*t!'. Good ears Jay. :D
Good music makes for good ears! ;) :D Do you drive with music on? I have it turned off.
Jay

"If it's too loud, you're too old..."

PSN: Jaywalk3r1884
Waddy
Site Admin

Post by Waddy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:49 am

Jay wrote:
Waddy wrote:Dudes! Yes. I try to turn off my personal background music when I'm recording but this is was from my other account. Youtube kicks out the video if there is a complaint. Or they make me delete the soundtrack and add a generic one. I hit record then heard the tunes and said 'Sh*t!'. Good ears Jay. :D
Good music makes for good ears! ;) :D Do you drive with music on? I have it turned off.
If I'm grinding in a TT I get bored with the car sound, don't need it on high after a while. If I'm recording I have the BGM off but if not, I crank it up. Never in a lobby though. Too distracting.