GT6 Seasonal - 600 PP Normal or Tuned Car at Apricot Hill

Waddy
Site Admin

GT6 Seasonal - 600 PP Normal or Tuned Car at Apricot Hill

Post by Waddy » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:55 pm

Stock, untuned 15th Anniversary Pagani Huayra. Screwed up the first lap as you'll see but I knew I could get gold easily. Two laps and done on this account anyway.
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
Jay

Re: GT6 Seasonal - 600 PP Normal or Tuned Car at Apricot Hill

Post by Jay » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:20 am

Waddy wrote:Stock, untuned 15th Anniversary Pagani Huayra.
Nice, B. 8-) I used an untuned VW Nardo on my other profile. Great car! 8-) Seems more planted than the Lambo? (Less tyre screech.) It has adjustable down-force. You don't need any aids except ABS1 for an easy gold. Pricey though... :shock:
Jay

"If it's too loud, you're too old..."

PSN: Jaywalk3r1884
Waddy
Site Admin

Post by Waddy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:37 pm

Jay wrote:
Nice, B. 8-) I used an untuned VW Nardo on my other profile. Great car! 8-) Seems more planted than the Lambo? (Less tyre screech.) It has adjustable down-force. You don't need any aids except ABS1 for an easy gold. Pricey though... :shock:
Love the Nardo on my waddy account. I used P's tune. Tried the car of choice but didn't get far with it. With SH tires there is a lot of slipping and sliding. The Nardo is planted but the hard brake after the long second straight uses up a lot of time. By the way, I usually cut to the inside of that corner but on one lap I slid far left, almost made it a 90 degree and ended up ahead of my ghost. I could have sworn I used up more time.
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
Jay

Post by Jay » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:04 am

Waddy wrote:
Jay wrote:
Love the Nardo on my waddy account. I used P's tune. Tried the car of choice but didn't get far with it. With SH tires there is a lot of slipping and sliding. The Nardo is planted but the hard brake after the long second straight uses up a lot of time. By the way, I usually cut to the inside of that corner but on one lap I slid far left, almost made it a 90 degree and ended up ahead of my ghost. I could have sworn I used up more time.
My bad. I forgot to switch off TC on the new Nardo - so the time I set was with TC on 5! :lol: I haven't tried the NSX yet, I got the gold with the FXX for now. Interesting, to say the least! :lol:

I may end up going GR's route with the KTM... 8-)
Jay

"If it's too loud, you're too old..."

PSN: Jaywalk3r1884