This is what lag looks like...funny stuff.

Waddy
Site Admin

This is what lag looks like...funny stuff.

Post by Waddy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:15 pm

Jay used to connect with 3G. Sometimes the lag was crazy. Here's a prime example of what really, really bad lag looks like. Sit through my view then sit through the server's view. Unfortunately, we can't see what Jay saw but it was a Sunday drive for him. If you've forgotten about the Test Track, this will bring back some memories. Watch till the end of each version. Jay's car does crazy things.
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
YapalfeuAulac

Re: This is what lag looks like...funny stuff.

Post by YapalfeuAulac » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:35 pm

I take this opportunity to apologize about my lagging issues. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. I beg your pardon if my pinball cars ruined your races :? :( ... Now thanks to Brian, it's a lot better 8-) .
Pierre
"Yappa"
PSN: IGURAG11

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self - Ernest Hemingway
Jay

Post by Jay » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:41 am

Waddy wrote:Jay used to connect with 3G. Sometimes the lag was crazy. Here's a prime example of what really, really bad lag looks like. Sit through my view then sit through the server's view. Unfortunately, we can't see what Jay saw but it was a Sunday drive for him. If you've forgotten about the Test Track, this will bring back some memories. Watch till the end of each version. Jay's car does crazy things.
:lol: That's so weird! :lol: I miss TGTT... :cry:
Jay

"If it's too loud, you're too old..."

PSN: Jaywalk3r1884
Jay

Post by Jay » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:43 am

YapalfeuAulac wrote:I take this opportunity to apologize about my lagging issues. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. I beg your pardon if my pinball cars ruined your races :? :( ... Now thanks to Brian, it's a lot better 8-) .
No worries, Yap. :D It's no train smash. (Pardon the expression... ;) )
Jay

"If it's too loud, you're too old..."

PSN: Jaywalk3r1884
YapalfeuAulac

Post by YapalfeuAulac » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:04 am

:D
Pierre
"Yappa"
PSN: IGURAG11

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self - Ernest Hemingway