Back to GT5 for two videos

Waddy
Site Admin

Back to GT5 for two videos

Post by Waddy » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Remember this Seasonal at Cote d'Azur? I miss the Ferrari F2. These two were very tough but there were two more, probably more difficult ones. Remember the Miata at London Reverse? I won that once but after one of the updates, it was virtually impossible to win. One of the best drivers I knew in GT5 was only able to win by less than half a second after the update.
The other tough one was at Nordeschleife with Lamborghinis. The only reason I know that track like the back of my hand was because of this Seasonal. I must have run it 100 times...or more. The two lead rabbits were Miuras. They were extremely difficult to beat. I finally won but I didn't save the replay. :cry:
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
Jay

Re: Back to GT5 for two videos

Post by Jay » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:23 am

Waddy wrote:Remember this Seasonal at Cote d'Azur? I miss the Ferrari F2. These two were very tough but there were two more, probably more difficult ones. Remember the Miata at London Reverse? I won that once but after one of the updates, it was virtually impossible to win. One of the best drivers I knew in GT5 was only able to win by less than half a second after the update.
The other tough one was at Nordeschleife with Lamborghinis. The only reason I know that track like the back of my hand was because of this Seasonal. I must have run it 100 times...or more. The two lead rabbits were Miuras. They were extremely difficult to beat. I finally won but I didn't save the replay. :cry:
That music track playing before the Tokyo race was my absolute best in GT5! 8-) Brings back so many memories... 8-) (I can't play GT5 any more since my laser got fried... :( )
Jay

"If it's too loud, you're too old..."

PSN: Jaywalk3r1884
Waddy
Site Admin

Re: Back to GT5 for two videos

Post by Waddy » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:36 am

Jay wrote:
Waddy wrote:Remember this Seasonal at Cote d'Azur? I miss the Ferrari F2. These two were very tough but there were two more, probably more difficult ones. Remember the Miata at London Reverse? I won that once but after one of the updates, it was virtually impossible to win. One of the best drivers I knew in GT5 was only able to win by less than half a second after the update.
That music track playing before the Tokyo race was my absolute best in GT5! 8-) Brings back so many memories... 8-) (I can't play GT5 any more since my laser got fried... :( )
I'm surprised they haven't complained about it on Youtube. The music was way better on GT5, made it more exciting to race with it on. It's like a time vault going back. The menu seems so complicated! I think the game save is half a gig because of the videos but I don't want to delete them. I'll snoop more and see what else is there, maybe some of our races from the other forum with Andy and crew.
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.