44.276 Lap at Daytona

Waddy
Site Admin

44.276 Lap at Daytona

Post by Waddy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Testing NASCARs. This is in Free Play, not in the Community Event unfortunately. A good lap but I think I can do better.
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
joeledward

Re: 44.276 Lap at Daytona

Post by joeledward » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:09 am

Waddy wrote:Testing NASCARs. This is in Free Play, not in the Community Event unfortunately. A good lap but I think I can do better.
Hi Brian , great lap. What is your trans setting on this?
Thanks
Joel
Help others if you can
Joel
"Stumpy"
PSN: joelh1965
PS4 "Stumpy McGee"
Waddy
Site Admin

Post by Waddy » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:12 am

joeledward wrote:
Waddy wrote:Testing NASCARs. This is in Free Play, not in the Community Event unfortunately. A good lap but I think I can do better.
Thanks
Joel
Janne's across the board. It's the best I've found. The line can make a difference as WhoosierGirl mentioned. One lap you'll be out by .500, the next you're ahead by .200 or whatever. We all have to remember that a lap tune can't really be used in a lobby. Tune for one or the other, not both. I'm looking at adjusting Janne's to get under 44. Maybe in the next millennium... :lol:
Janne 77

Post by Janne 77 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:20 am

Yes you come to the tune under 44sek. Eighth times your speed when you come out of the corners. that makes a difference of up to 10 km / h
Psn:janne19081977
joeledward

Post by joeledward » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Waddy wrote:
joeledward wrote:
Thanks
Joel
Janne's across the board. It's the best I've found. The line can make a difference as WhoosierGirl mentioned. One lap you'll be out by .500, the next you're ahead by .200 or whatever. We all have to remember that a lap tune can't really be used in a lobby. Tune for one or the other, not both. I'm looking at adjusting Janne's to get under 44. Maybe in the next millennium... :lol:
I noticed on your replay you are in 4th gear at high revs with Janne,s trans I redline 3rd and and stay in 3rd :?
Also if it does change to 4th the revs are too low my time of 44.470 is done in 3rd gear only :?
Help others if you can
Joel
"Stumpy"
PSN: joelh1965
PS4 "Stumpy McGee"
Waddy
Site Admin

Post by Waddy » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:51 pm

joeledward wrote:
Waddy wrote:
joeledward wrote: Hi Brian , great lap. What is your trans setting on this?
Thanks
Joel
I noticed on your replay you are in 4th gear at high revs with Janne,s trans I redline 3rd and and stay in 3rd :?
Also if it does change to 4th the revs are too low my time of 44.470 is done in 3rd gear only :?
I may have changed the tranny but it's lost in the fog...I'm old you know. I get confused easily. :lol: