Goodwood Hill Climb - Red Bull

Waddy
Site Admin

Goodwood Hill Climb - Red Bull

Post by Waddy » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:37 pm

I already has this event completed on my old PSN account but lost the replay. Here is my TT-Only replay of the final 33 second run. Just nicked it but there is time left out there. I'll check my old time and record it here. I know it was faster than this. If you haven't managed this yet, give it another shot.
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
Jay

Re: Goodwood Hill Climb - Red Bull

Post by Jay » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:53 am

I did this one way back, but can't remember my time, though. The times show online, don't they?
Jay

"If it's too loud, you're too old..."

PSN: Jaywalk3r1884
Waddy
Site Admin

Post by Waddy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Jay wrote:I did this one way back, but can't remember my time, though. The times show online, don't they?
No, not as far as I know. On some, like the Sierra one, you can see everyone's time but not on this. You have to enter it to see your best time, AFAIK.
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win.
Jay

Post by Jay » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:09 am

Waddy wrote:
Jay wrote:I did this one way back, but can't remember my time, though. The times show online, don't they?
No, not as far as I know. On some, like the Sierra one, you can see everyone's time but not on this. You have to enter it to see your best time, AFAIK.
Yeah, you're right, I checked last night. Got a 29.344, took the money & ran! :lol:
Jay

"If it's too loud, you're too old..."

PSN: Jaywalk3r1884